The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

so true

My friend has a facebook problem too I have to show him this.

On a side note shouldn't this be him twittering scince thats the new retarted life waster now.(Facebooks cool though.)

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Perfect

Wow good job on this LLL Dawn of Maddness was one of my most beloved flash in recent memories and after all this waiting I was not dissapointed.

Characters-My favourite survivours lasted the whole time and just as the last one you make everyone feel bad if one dies and now theres more than ther was in DOM so you can kill some (i got really mad when curtis whent out but at least it was fast and painless).

Animation-top-notch once again the zombie faces look really good and the quality is just fantastic.

Music-Good job again i kind of missed the creepy horror sound of the First one but it is still really good here.

Refrences- The Left 4 Dead refernces I thought they where really well placed like the way the infected run,the first person lunge at the beginnng and of course the boat.Also the survivour that shot the assitant manager dies like this guy from Land Of the Dead(intenonal?).

Story- Really the same but with new charactors and a cliffhanger once agian it still is just as good.

Cons-to short and the shop owner dies

Questions-When will the third be relesed

Overall-5/5 10/10 5 STARS I loved every bit just as much as the first if not more everything was nailed perfectly i hope the third one surpasses them both!!

Goth Lyfe: Real Lyfe Goth Lyfe: Real Lyfe

good but not anything great

iv been giving good ratings but this one wasnt to good it was too much like some youtube video instead of a flash but it had its moments and real lyfe Roger lookes like the angry video game nerd

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

wow iv never

Seen a tutorial with that much meaning the music and what you where teaching and how you told us it was something spacial.Also you do care about spacial effects or look you care about every thing and, Story, and Characters, the real things that matter. Hope you make another also I hope that you inspire people to make great thing and that they do the same.

South Park Char Creator 3 South Park Char Creator 3

surprisinlg great

Im not a fan of dress up or character creators but this was really good.The choices where easy to choose not cluttered in a tiny box ,you could change alot more with more options,and the stuff you use is faithful to the show.my complaints are theres only one music selection. and when i make Kenny i cant get his eyes to look different.But with that aside its a good game in a genre that doesn't get respect that makes this one stand out. Overal 8/10 3 stars

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

good but..

It was to realistic and i know that sounds stupid but its just to disturbing at times.But on the good side there was a great variety of weapons and most with multiple purposes and good effects so ill give it a seven.

Mario 64 Bowser Rock Mix+Bass Mario 64 Bowser Rock Mix+Bass

ITS A MARIO ROCKIN

figgin awesome track it was one of my fav songs on the 64 and now i love it more POWER TO THE MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Never Forget} (Halo 3 Remix) {Never Forget} (Halo 3 Remix)

NICE JOB

great track but just one little question is the master chief dead or something if he is I salute you once again great track

Halo Theme -(Metalized?)- Halo Theme -(Metalized?)-

HARDCORE MAN!

ROCKING track YA!!!! One of the best games ever just got better if only this was used in the game